Before using your new Hitachi Magic Wand, it is recommended to read the included user guide.
Here's some helpful information to prolong the life of your Hitachi Magic Wand massager and attachments.
- Never use or place the Hitachi Magic Wand near water. It is not waterproof.
- For safety and convenience, the Hitachi Magic Wand will turn off automatically after 20 minutes of continuous use.
- Never use silicone based personal lubricants with the massager or attachments, as it may deteriorate the finish. Only use water based personal lubricant. Vitamin E cream and skin moisturizers should also be safe to use.
- Cleaning the Hitachi Magic Wand is quick and easy. We recommend using a disposable antibacterial hand wipe to clean the entire massager after use.
- For safety and to not short out the unit, always turn the power point off before plugging in or unplugging the massager into a power point. Also ensure that the unit is turned off.
- Do not unplug the massager from the power point by pulling the power cord. This will put strain on the power cord causing deterioration.
- Do not cause unnecessary twisting or pulling on the power cord base, as it will cause deterioration.
- When not in use, store your Magic Wand and attachments in a cool, clean, dry place such as your bedside table drawer.
- We recommend storing your massager in one of our Hitachi Magic Wand storage bags, which can be purchased from our online store.
If you have any questions regarding the care of your massager or attachments, please contact us.