Before using your new Magic Wand Massager, it is recommended to read the included user guide.
The Hitachi Magic Wand Rechargeable includes a printed user guide. The Wand Massager Rechargeable includes a PDF user guide, which is included with your order confirmation email.
Helpful information to prolong the life of your massager and attachments.
- Never use or place your massager near water. It is not waterproof.
- For safety and convenience, the Hitachi Magic Wand Rechargeable will turn off automatically after 20 minutes of continuous use.
- Never use silicone based personal lubricants with the massager or attachments, as it may deteriorate the finish. Only use water based personal lubricant. Vitamin E cream and skin moisturizers should also be safe to use.
- For safety and to not short out the unit, always turn the power point off before plugging in or unplugging the massager into a power point. Also ensure that the unit is turned off.
- Do not unplug the massager from the power point by pulling the power cord. This will put strain on the power cord causing deterioration.
- Do not cause unnecessary twisting or pulling on the power cord base, as it will cause deterioration.
- When not in use, store your massager and attachments in a cool, clean, dry place such as your bedside table drawer.
- We recommend storing your massager in one of our massager storage bags, which can be purchased from our online store.
If you have any questions regarding the care of your massager or attachments, please contact us.